Sunday, January 23, 2011

-- REDRUM --

I think everyone knows I'm generally a pretty active person. And you can probably guess that I'm a pretty horrible patient.

My husband and children have been absolutely WONDERFUL in taking care of me. But that still doesn't stop me from trying to do to much. If I had a nickle for every time I've heard someone say, "Go sit down and rest!", I could probably buy myself a....a....uhm...a new ovary? Ok, maybe a new ovary on the black market...

So apparently the term "bed rest" translates to "you're not allowed to go out of the house". No matter how much I cried, begged, and even tried to bribe my beloved husband yesterday, he still refused to disobey the doctor's orders and take me to the grocery store with him. Hmmph!

I've been out of the house ONCE since I came home from the hospital on 1/8 and that was for a doctor's appointment. I'm going ape shit. Stir crazy. Losing my marbles. And the snow doesn't help.

No comments: